Thursday, October 10, 2013

From Mama Mia

As you  can see, this is Momma Mia. I am writing this to tell you about the real Suzanne. Today is her birthday and if I have heard it once I have heard it 1000 times!!!!! However it has resulted in an accordian serenade, free Asti Spomonte, and lemoncello. So we are actually kind of overserved and have to get up EARLY    for Mass at the Vatican. Well, sort of! I have had to take thousands of pictures of Suzanne, at her rrequest, to record this day. Now she is chiming about being kind to her webfooted friends, in a British accent! 
She is praying tonight to the BVM. I think I am losing my mind. Now it is all about the Pope and Gin. I think I am going to bed, and hope I wake up with a more mature companion tomorrow. I will have to admit that her grasp of the Italian language is much better than mine. Now she is singing Mama Mia.  
Good night!

Ciao!

Mama Mia.

1 comment:

  1. She sure knows how to have a good time, and help others do so as well... I'm anxious to hear all about it! Say Hi to the Pope for me...

    ReplyDelete